Specs:
    2.0Ghz, 160GB, 4GB RAM
    Logic Tutorials!
    Hi there!

Well I've had Logic installed for a long time but have never really used it! I've always used Reason 4 which I don't really know that well!

I was just wondering if someone could show me some good tutorials for getting started producing souly with Logic! I'd like to produce Drum & Bass and some Dubstep (so wobble preferably ) !

Thanks

Specs:
    MacBookPro 11,2 <--DAW!!!
    For the pay tutorial sites there are:
    macProVideo.com - Logic Pro 9 - Pricey but extremely good and digs deep into music production. I bought 6 of thier Logic 8 tutorials a year ago and now I have Logic 9. There is also the iNED player to play the tutorials on your iPhone... but the video files are huge!
    vtc.com - Apple Logic Pro 9 Tutorials - Good tutorials for a great price.
    Music Tech Magazine - Logic Tutorials - for a Fiver you can get Music Tech's guide on it. I used to be a dedicated Computer Music mag reader when I was back home in England but Music Tech is getting better with thier articles and tutorials. Plus you always get a free Cd of samples, plug-ins and tutorial vids.

Tutorial Books:
    Apple Pro Training Series: Logic Pro 9 and Logic Express 9 - I haven't used this Logic 9 tutorial but have used both of the Logic 8 Training and Advance books. Both come with videos and samples to show step by step how to create a song quickly. Actually, I'm really thinking of purchasing these 2 Logic 9 Books. The Author David Nahmani is a certified Logic trainer and he is always very helpful on the logicprohelp.com website.

And there is always YouTube for free tutorials.
    MBP 11,3 | Logic Pro X | Ableton Live 9 | Traktor Pro 2 | AKAI MPC2000XL, X7000, MPK-49 | Roland MV-8000, SP-808, TR-707, TR-808 & TR-909 | Ensoniq ASR-10 | x0xb0x #911 & Willzyx | Denon DN-MC6000 | (3) Technics SL-1200MK1 | 4000+ vinyl records

Specs:
    2.0Ghz, 160GB, 4GB RAM
    Quote Originally Posted by JUKE179r View Post
    For the pay tutorial sites there are:
    macProVideo.com - Logic Pro 9 - Pricey but extremely good and digs deep into music production. I bought 6 of thier Logic 8 tutorials a year ago and now I have Logic 9. There is also the iNED player to play the tutorials on your iPhone... but the video files are huge!
    vtc.com - Apple Logic Pro 9 Tutorials - Good tutorials for a great price.
    Music Tech Magazine - Logic Tutorials - for a Fiver you can get Music Tech's guide on it. I used to be a dedicated Computer Music mag reader when I was back home in England but Music Tech is getting better with thier articles and tutorials. Plus you always get a free Cd of samples, plug-ins and tutorial vids.

Tutorial Books:
    Apple Pro Training Series: Logic Pro 9 and Logic Express 9 - I haven't used this Logic 9 tutorial but have used both of the Logic 8 Training and Advance books. Both come with videos and samples to show step by step how to create a song quickly. Actually, I'm really thinking of purchasing these 2 Logic 9 Books. The Author David Nahmani is a certified Logic trainer and he is always very helpful on the logicprohelp.com website.

And there is always YouTube for free tutorials.
    Cheers mate! I've read a few of the Music Tech Mags because my mates buy them and they're a good read! Might have to get myself a subscription!

I like lynda.com . A $25 month to month membership gives you a ton of info even beyond Logic. They have logic 8 and 9 tutorials up. Here is the preview page.

Tutorials & training: Logic Pro 8 Essential Training with Joe Godfrey

Nothing better than the Apple Pro Training Series: Logic book by Peachpit press. Everything else is just tips and tricks. Learn it right the first time.

Apple also has tutorials on their site.
    Apple - Logic Studio - How To
    Apple - Logic Studio - Resources
    Apple Certified Master Trainer
    bbalser.com
    FCPXProUniversity.com
    LouisianaCajunCutters.org

Specs:
    MacBookPro 11,2 <--DAW!!!
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by JUKE179r View Post
    Apple Pro Training Series: Logic Pro 9 and Logic Express 9 Actually, I'm really thinking of purchasing these 2 Logic 9 Books.
    I went ahead and purchased both Logic 9 books from Peachpit with the 30&#37; off e-coupon "PP-APL-DISC" for $80.49 + free shipping.

http://www.peachpit.com/store/produc...sbn=0321636805
    http://www.peachpit.com/store/produc...sbn=0321647459

They even have the downloadable e-book for a cheaper price.
    MBP 11,3 | Logic Pro X | Ableton Live 9 | Traktor Pro 2 | AKAI MPC2000XL, X7000, MPK-49 | Roland MV-8000, SP-808, TR-707, TR-808 & TR-909 | Ensoniq ASR-10 | x0xb0x #911 & Willzyx | Denon DN-MC6000 | (3) Technics SL-1200MK1 | 4000+ vinyl records

Thread Information