New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Music, Audio, and Podcasting Do you use your Mac to create music? This is the place for discussions on creating and editing music on the Mac!

Logic Studio

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Kriswitch

Kriswitch is on a distinguished road

Hi all just thought I'd let you all know I've found a site that sells the new Logic Studio (Logic Pro 9, Mainstage 2 and Soundtrack Pro 3 and loops and all plugins) for £104 (Thats including P&P).
It's Brand new (no second hand Dodgy copies or something)
I'm not spamming or anything, I don't know if any ones found it cheaper.. but I just wanted to pass on the info to others, so they can take advantage of this pretty ridiculous but awesome bargain!
OH I'm not sure if its international though, but if your in the UK your OK!

http://www.rm.com/shops/rmshop/Produ...cref=PD1519032

Cheers
QUOTE Thanks
steelcityrocker

steelcityrocker is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 1.25 GHz eMac w/ superdrive, 1.5GB RAM; 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo MBP

Yeah, that is a sweet deal considering that the Apple Education price for Logic Studio is $449 US.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« What Mac For Music Production | Garageband not incl. in Snowleopard when upgrading from tiger »