New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Music, Audio, and Podcasting Do you use your Mac to create music? This is the place for discussions on creating and editing music on the Mac!

Syncing logic pro to the mpc 1000?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

b15hopbrennan

b15hopbrennan is on a distinguished road

Hi Guys, Im new around here

Im really struggling with this problem, Im trying to sync up the mpc 1000 to logic pro, for mixing my beats down, and adding effects and vocals, but i just cant get it right

Ive been on youtube, ive been on mpc forums, there seems to be so many different methods, but none of them are working for me,

Im struggling with getting the settings on the mpc right, and then theres the daunting task of trying to set logic up,

Ive tried everything, Just dosent seem to be working,

Ive got to the stage, were pressing play on logic, would trigger the play button on the Mpc, But I cant hear any sound coming through from the mpc to logic,

also, the when i hit record, the mpc starts in record mode, but the logic dosent budge

Anyone have any idea how to sort this, Anybody with a simular set up
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« is this the best way to create universal CD's? | Where to find instrument pack? »