limewire won't work with Mac?
    I've just had my Mac a little over a year and when I had my PC I used Limewire to download music to my mp3 player. I've tried installed Limewire for Mac but it won't open..just gives me an error message. So I tried installing Mojo and it won't open. Does anyone know of another music and video sharing site for Mac? Thanks so much!

2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)
    I have a better idea. Instead of using those shady programs to download content illegally, you could use something better like the iTunes store.
    Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
    M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
    Writing a Quality Post

It would seem that you missed this part of the Forum Rules/Community Guidelines:

Respect copyrights and the law.
    Donít discuss or conduct content theft or any other illegal activity. Period. We follow U.S. law on the forums, so just because something might be legal in your country doesnít mean it will be allowed here. If youíre ever in doubt, contact one of the moderators before you post.

We want you to share, but donít link images or files from 3rd-party servers unless you have their permission.
    Posting and YOU|Forum Community Guidelines|The Apple Product Cycle|Forum Courtesy

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

I want to say thank you :)
    thanks for the replies about limewire. I wasn't aware you could use iTunes for that. Thanks! So even though you didn't like my question, I still got my answer. hahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

Thread Information