New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Music, Audio, and Podcasting Do you use your Mac to create music? This is the place for discussions on creating and editing music on the Mac!

Can't get my favorite radio station to play

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

goatgirl

goatgirl is on a distinguished road

I recently moved pretty much cross country and was feeling a little homesick this morning, so I thought I would stream my favorite radio station and nothing happens.

Before, I would just click on the "Live" icon on the station's webpage and it would start playing. I also loaded it up in iTunes and nothing happen.

I checked other stations around the country and some work and some don't - there's no rhyme or reason.

I did look at the searches on this forum and tried everything you all have suggested (dowloading other Apps, updating Flip4Mac, etc.) Am I missing something?

Could it have something to do with my router? I'm using a D-Link 628 (which was a royal pain to set up, btw).

Here are the links to my station and another one I listen to:

KVNF - Mountain Grown Public Radio for Western Colorado
Blu 102.9 FM

On the second one, when I try to listen, it just refreshes back to the home page.

Thanking you all in advance!
QUOTE Thanks
iPod Nano

iPod Nano is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6

KVNF doesn't work for me either. Sometimes streams are a real pain!

Chris K.
QUOTE Thanks
goatgirl

goatgirl is on a distinguished road

Yeah...I think it's more with the station than anything else. I'll drop them a line to let them know. Thanks for your reply!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iDrum: Why aren't my kits loading on new MacBook? | Static when burning audio CD »