New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Music, Audio, and Podcasting Do you use your Mac to create music? This is the place for discussions on creating and editing music on the Mac!

move undeleted item from trash back to itunes

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

rssich

rssich is on a distinguished road

need help getting a song i put into trash by mistake. it was not deleted but dont know how to get it out tks
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

If you have iTunes set up to Copy files to the iTunes music folder when adding to the library - all you need to do is just play it from the trash and iTunes will auto place a copy of it back into the music folder.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
nsay

nsay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rssich View Post
need help getting a song i put into trash by mistake. it was not deleted but dont know how to get it out tks
drag and drop on desktop then double click on file?
here is a turorial
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Mp3 file(s) instead of microphone input on OS X? | MIDI Keyboard »