New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Music, Audio, and Podcasting Do you use your Mac to create music? This is the place for discussions on creating and editing music on the Mac!

iTunes help!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

KazPed

KazPed is on a distinguished road

hey all,
I was wondering if there is a way i can combine my different sections for the same TV shows into one section. Meaning... In the TV Shows section in my itunes i have 5 different sections for south park, season 8,9,10,11 and 12. but is there a way i can combine these all into ONE south park section, and in that south park section, all those episodes will be there. Perhaps listed chronologically through the different seasons?

thanks
QUOTE Thanks
cuhnool

cuhnool is a jewel in the roughcuhnool is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3

I don't know of any option to do that, but if you want to view just one show, type (when in the TV Show section, of course) what TV show you want to see in the search bar (which is the bar at the top right corner).

Then right next to the search bar there will be three little buttons. One that has horizontal lines on it, one with boxes, and one with a box and vertical lines. For reference, the left button is the list view, the middle button (in the TV section) shows the individual seasons, and the right button is Cover Flow.

If you want to view the TV show with the season and the episodes in that season, click the left button (the list view). This will show a season and it's box art, along with the episodes in that season next to it, in order of course. In list view, it will show all the seasons with it's box art and all it's episodes. A line break divides them.

That's the best way I can describe it. Hope it helps!

*note*
I added a picture attachment, in case my explanation was hard to understand.

Red is list view, green is box/cover art view, blue is Cover Flow, and yellow is the search bar.
Attached Images
File Type: png Picture 3.png (9.2 KB, 3 views)

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Quicktime Player Wont Play Stream | Problem with the line in signal »