New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Music, Audio, and Podcasting Do you use your Mac to create music? This is the place for discussions on creating and editing music on the Mac!

fruity lopps on mac

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

RABBIT.core

RABBIT.core is on a distinguished road

hi.gotta question..well i was making music in my old pc in FLstudio..cant find Fl for mac..can i run it on mac?
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

There is no Macintosh version of Fruity Loops.

If you have an Intel-based Mac, you could install Windows and run it that way.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
RABBIT.core

RABBIT.core is on a distinguished road

no thx..i wanted FL on mac..

thx for request
QUOTE Thanks
garret thomas

garret thomas is an unknown at this point

I Want Frooty Loops To But It Sux Mac Isnt Compatable
QUOTE Thanks
fatkid808

fatkid808 is an unknown at this point

All you have to do is get windows Xp on your mac. And fruity loops will be accessiable.
QUOTE Thanks
ArtysBeats

ArtysBeats is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBookPro 2.5Ghz 15"

Why not just use Garageband? I found it to be just as good as FL Studio and it's easier to use if you have your own loops and whatnot.
QUOTE Thanks
gavisthename

gavisthename is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Pro

Ableton live is the way forward! It is excellent with automatic looping of samples in time with your project! Makes my music making life very easy! Although it will still take my lazy *** until I'm 76 to release anything!
QUOTE Thanks
jneb802

jneb802 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: ibook G4 14" 1.42 GHz PowerPC G4 1GB DDR SDRAM/1st Gen 4GB Nano/2nd Gen 8GB Nano

I cant tell you how many times ive had this argument with my dj partner we both used FL when we started then i switched to mac and started using Reason i always try to tell him that reason is better but he thinks otherwise finally we talked to a dj teacher and he said reason was better because if you use FL eventually what you can do is very limited but with reason you can do many more things so i think you should just forget about FL and move on to Reason or something else.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« virtual Guitarist in Logic 8 | Getting a new imac/ new itunes account can i easily transfer my old music? »