New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Music, Audio, and Podcasting Do you use your Mac to create music? This is the place for discussions on creating and editing music on the Mac!

Comparable Program to Adobe Audition

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

jlsmith83

jlsmith83 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15.4, 8GB iPhone, 80 GB iPod Video

I work with Adobe Audition at work and I"m wanting to set my MacBook Pro up here at home so I can do work here when I get behind. Mostly commercial recording, adding music, editing, etc. What is a good program to use so that I can import mp3's from work and edit them as easily as I can with Adobe Audition? Thanks for all the help!

*Sweet Home Alabama plays in the background*
"Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash. "
QUOTE Thanks
ErikJenkins1187

ErikJenkins1187 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 2.66Ghz Penryn C2D iMac

Garageband will do all that and it's already on your MacBook Pro!
QUOTE Thanks
jlsmith83

jlsmith83 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15.4, 8GB iPhone, 80 GB iPod Video

A friend of mine said that same thing last night haha. But I've been tinkering around on it, I just haven't got it figured out yet like I have with Audition. I guess that may be it, out of my comfort zone. I'll work with it and see what I can get. Thanks!

*Sweet Home Alabama plays in the background*
"Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash. "
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Is this mic at least better than the MBP's built-in mic? | garage band input selection usb mic »