New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Music, Audio, and Podcasting Do you use your Mac to create music? This is the place for discussions on creating and editing music on the Mac!

USB to audio adapter or other fix...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

roderick

roderick is on a distinguished road

Hi here's my problem - Sometimes i hook up my macbook pro to my LCD tv to watch movies and the video is fine but when i hook up my audio cable there is a lot of high pitched screechy noise that comes from my tv's speakers. I don't think the problem is the cable because there is no noise until it is plugged into the computer. I'm looking for a cheap usb to audio adapter or if someone knows how to fix this otherwise, let me know. I looked on ebay and there are some cheap ones but none state that they will work for mac. Also i think the Griffin imic is too expensive for what i need it for. Any alternatives? Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
crazytreeman

crazytreeman is on a distinguished road

do you have an xbox 360? if you do look into connect 360. that works for me. i'm not real sure about that usb deal.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Itunes Question... Quick fix? | Drum machine/program for Mac OSX? »