New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Music, Audio, and Podcasting Do you use your Mac to create music? This is the place for discussions on creating and editing music on the Mac!

Strange Problem

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

TheJamesJordan

TheJamesJordan is on a distinguished road

Ok, so I mess around with rap/ club music production. I downloaded a beat from here: http://www.probeatscentral.com/store.html

As of the this morning, all of the audio on my brand new Mac Pro is messed up. It's as if all of the vocals are removed. Even when I play video/ audio from online, same thing. I noticed on the page I posted above, in the right hand corner is an add for a "Vocal remover" which I didn't order, but I'm wondering if through some glitch it downloaded when I bought the beat from that page?

I checked all of my audio settings and they are all exactly the same. Any idea where else I can look to get this fixed?

Thanks,
QUOTE Thanks
harryb2448

harryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i5 2.7GHz OS X.9.4 and OS X.10

They have a contact on the web site so ask them what the heck is up with their downloads and how to remove this vocal remover. Sounds like a malware thingo.
QUOTE Thanks
TheJamesJordan

TheJamesJordan is on a distinguished road

Did that. He was saying his download couldn't have done that, and that his vocal remover wouldn't affect my Itunes. It's the weirdest thing, as if there is some sort of filter on any kind of audio coming out of my machine. Any suggestions on removing Malware?

Thanks,
QUOTE Thanks
harryb2448

harryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i5 2.7GHz OS X.9.4 and OS X.10

Just delete the download. If it did not come with an uninstaller, download a utility such as AppTrap, drag the program to the trash and AppTrap will delete everything that came with it.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« m4r to mp3 | GarageBand Project Feedback »