New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Music, Audio, and Podcasting Do you use your Mac to create music? This is the place for discussions on creating and editing music on the Mac!

Pro Tools Quick Keys (mbp)

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

whitetar

whitetar is on a distinguished road

i have a Macbook Pro and was just wondering if some of the quick keys for Pro Tools will only work on external keyboards instead of on the internal keyboard that came with my MBP?

for example...

when using Pro Tools on a separate rig that had an external keyboard, F1, F2, F3 and F4 were the quick keys to select between the 4 different modes for moving, placing and editing audio.

on my Macbook Pro, F1 and F2 are brightness buttons and F3 and F4 are volume adjustments.

is there any way to switch this?
QUOTE Thanks
audiomedia808

audiomedia808 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacPro Quad 2.66, 1 Gig Ram, 2 x 250GB HDD, 1 500GB HDD---Black MB 2.0 Duo, 2 Gig Ram, 320GB HDD

Go into your system prefs. Then click on keyboard and mouse. Click keyboard tab and check the box on the bottom. That should do it.
QUOTE Thanks
dj ice

dj ice is on a distinguished road

if u need the pdf file that has the keys and the shortcuts lemme know dj619ice@gmail.com
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« .avi to disc | Cannot access iTunes store - error '-50' »