Thread: Audio recorder/Editor for iBook
11-12-2004, 12:42 PM #1suhasGGuestAudio recorder/Editor for iBook
I am switching from Windows to Mac. With Windows I was using Pyro2004 software package. With Pyro2004 I was able to do:
· Audio Restoration, 64-bit Loudness Maximizer, and 64-bit Graphic EQ
· Editing: split, crop, and arrange files in one workspace
· Save entire mix as one mp3, wav, and wma
· ID3v1.1 MP3 Tags (artist, genre, song title, album, year info)
· Visually make precise edits right on top of the audio waveform, Control start and stop times, and raise or lower the volume of my audio to make my music sound perfect.
· Add custom song fades and control over the length of silence between songs.
· Automatically set volumes and cross fade songs together to create smooth transitions for DJ-style mixes.
· Restore audio that has digital distortion from being recorded at high levels.
· Remove clicks, pops, and crackles from noisy LPs with DeClipper
· Clean hiss, hum, and other annoyances from LPs, cassettes, and low-quality MP3s.
· Add a special touch to my mix with Reverb, Delay, Chorus etc.
I would appreciate if anybody can suggest me an equivalent product for Mac?
11-12-2004, 03:16 PM #2
- Member Since
- Mar 30, 2004
- 12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By siowyp in forum Music, Audio, and PodcastingReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2009, 09:49 AM
By King Luis in forum Music, Audio, and PodcastingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2008, 04:52 PM
By w...b in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 8Last Post: 09-28-2006, 08:25 AM
By JRV in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 16Last Post: 10-11-2005, 08:01 PM
By MadSkillzMan in forum Music, Audio, and PodcastingReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2005, 05:45 PM