New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Music, Audio, and Podcasting Do you use your Mac to create music? This is the place for discussions on creating and editing music on the Mac!

Recording Quicktime Audio Streams...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Verbal

Verbal is on a distinguished road

My favorite band does live web broadcasts from time to time and it turns out I've missed four of them. Lucky for me they have them archived on their site and I can stream them to listen to them.

Unlucky for me I don't have the time to listen to them streamed and I want to record them so I can put them on my iPod. But I have no clue how to record a Quicktime audio stream-- no video.

I was told it's possible with VNC but I tried three times yesterday and didn't get anything except an unplayable file. Anyone know how to do this with VNC? Or any other program?

Also, how do I get the RTSP links to Quicktime audio streams on a Mac? I can do it in Windows, just not on my Mac.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Question On Garage Band Editing | Bring that beat back.... »