New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

FCE No Audio!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

asher17

asher17 is on a distinguished road

I'm using Final Cut Express for my video editing. I first had problems getting rid of the 'unrendered' thing but I think I figured that one out. NOW I'm having problems where I got the clips in the sequence bar but now I don't hear the audio! I'm very new to this so if someone could explain in fairly easy terms I would appreciate it. This has been driving me crazy! Please help me. Thank you.
QUOTE Thanks
Joe Redifer

Joe Redifer will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Mac Pro, 8GB o' RAM, 4.5 TB o' disc space, OS Ecks 10.6.7, etc

Look in the preferences/setup section and make sure the audio is being output where you want it to be. Also make sure that the audio tracks are enabled and not darkened out.
QUOTE Thanks
bmcgonag

bmcgonag will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.0 GHz, Core Duo, 2 GB Ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Redifer View Post
Look in the preferences/setup section and make sure the audio is being output where you want it to be. Also make sure that the audio tracks are enabled and not darkened out.
Also make sure that you render both the Audio and Video.

Goto Sequence>>Render All>>Both

Brian
QUOTE Thanks
Bazzadee

Bazzadee is on a distinguished road

I'm having trouble too! But I can print to video, after refreshing video devices, rendering...the lot. But when I go to 'print to video' it processes the lot, except for the last clip, which comes out mute!...There sound in the time line....and it plays in the time line...but it won't print to video????? Help!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Xvid.DIAMOND | Video format »