New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

PLS Help - Streaming video problem!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

englischdude

englischdude is on a distinguished road

Hello friends,

need your help urgently, im tearing my hair out.

I have an iMAC Intel Dual with Windows media player, quicktime PRO, and flip4mac plugin. My wife is Bulgarian and has found a website www.bgtelevizor.net where she can watch Bulgarian tv over the internet, however I simply cant get it to display. Funnily enough, I also have Parallels with a WINXP SP2 installation on the MAC, and with windows media player 11 installed, the internet tv runs without any problems whatsoever. I have tried all sorts of different settings to try and get this to run from OS X, spent hours searching the net for forums to gather information, but I am getting nowhere....... slowly. Is there anyone out there who has had and fixed similar problems? I would really appreciate any support you could offer.

I thank you in advance for your suggestions.

With kind regards
Englischdude
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iMovie HD ('06) and DRM music | stopping letterboxing on iMovie »