New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

Help me name my short film .

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Lorry.

Lorry. is on a distinguished road

hey guys im lor and i need your help !!
im making a short film for my media studies assesment im still trying to think of a good name so ill tell u a lil bit about the story and maybe you can help me out .

A guy falls asleep in class and becomes trapped in his dream full of evil , most of his friends are in the dream too and one by one they are killed off by the 'evil' a mysterious figure whos identity its kept secret right till the end when its reavealed you will be shocked by the twist !! well any way he stays a few days in this dream but time in the real world is at a stop so its like hes never been gone eventually he finds a way to get out the dream but somethings not right all his friends who died in the dream have actualli died !!! then suddenly the 'evil' walks into the room then he realises hes brought the evil out his dream !!! dun dun dun dun the evils idendtity is then revealed ! the cruel twist is when the evil takes his mask of its the him just a more dark evil him its his evil side dun dun dun

sorry if its sounds a bit lame i couldent be bothered writing the script so yea its a breif account of wat happens ..

hope you can help me !!

Lor .
QUOTE Thanks
rcltrh

rcltrh will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB

Doppleganger? (although this title has been used a few times for similar long films I'm sure) However, if a person ever actually meets his doppleganger they are both supposed to die.
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

hmm... I don't know I have never been good at writing or naming, but i think If I was to name it off the top of my head it'd be called something like "the dream" or "sleeping evil" or something like that, like I said, I don't know and really can't get any more specific with out seeing the script.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
Lorry.

thanks for your help and keep the ideas coming im going to make a list of many possible names so i can show the group im making the movie with so we can make a group desicion .

thanks again guys

lor

p.s keep em coming !!
QUOTE Thanks
vaughan80

vaughan80 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: Macbook - 2.4 ghz intel core duo / 4 gig of ram.

evil never sleeps?

being a film maker myself I cannot stress to you how important it is to write a script, even if it's the most basic script in the world (just a rough outline) it will help you 100 fold later.
QUOTE Thanks
kkelly122

kkelly122 is a jewel in the roughkkelly122 is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MBP l iPhone l iPod

masked evil i dunno just a guess
QUOTE Thanks
nepgunes

nepgunes is on a distinguished road

Pinball Machine
QUOTE Thanks
Lorry.

thanks guys !!

btw i do have a script i just couldnt be bothered writing the whole thing out its realli long and detailed .
QUOTE Thanks
attackeagle

attackeagle is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2.16 MB white, upgraded to 2gb RAM, 2 apple HD failures - now WD 250gb Scorpio Black

wow this is like the "Wizard of Earthsea" book in concept... well close... if not in execution or details.

SO I say name it "Ged".
QUOTE Thanks
dyinginavan

dyinginavan will become famous soon enough

A Contrast In Reflection
With Duplication of Duplication
Carpe Disturbia

-Donna.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Importing images with text into Final Cut pro | <how To Blur A Face> Need Help Asap! »