New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

Authorize computer message for iTunes in iMovie HD

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

DThunter

DThunter is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MB Pro 2.16

I have purchased songs off of iTunes(latest version) and while making a iMovie and placing them on my timeline I get the, "This computer is not authorized to play "such in such a song.m4p". It will play in iTunes and initially in iMovie and when I click on the Audio section in iMovie and drag it onto the timeline it played for a bit. It will even let me edit it then the message pops up. So I follow the onscreen prompts to open iTunes and authorize it. I type in my Apple ID and password and hit enter. It states Machine authorization successful.You have authorized a total of 3 machines out of your available 5. So I go back to iMovie in the Media/audio section and click on the songs I have downloaded and its groundhog day all over again. I have authorized a myriad of times and even deauthorized (it still says 3 out of 5 machines). I have deleted the sound clips off my iMovie timeline, came back later and played them again and every once in awhile they play for a few minutes then the "This computer is not......" message pops up again and again and again...! Any suggestions????
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iMovie HD Question | need advice with file conversion »