New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

My 48 Hour Film!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

so I entered a competition to create a movie in 48 hours. alot went wrong including loosing one of the writers, and the DP just hours before (sickness) and was forced to have the assistant director be the dp because the assistant dp broke his arm!

however, it was fun, although it didn't turn out as good as I thought it could have. I think the score came out nice, and the story was pretty good too, although the camera work is a little shaky.

Let me know what you guys think.
http://www.exquisite-video.com/48hour/ - site with info
http://www.exquisite-video.com/48hour/48hour.mov -direct link to movie.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
tcoletto

tcoletto is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook 1gb 80gb 2.0ghz intel core 2 duo

I just watched it. Great job. The camera work was fine. The actors were pretty decent lol.

Good job!

-Tom
Mac Convert
QUOTE Thanks
killedbyinterne

killedbyinterne will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.4 GHz C2D 160 GB HDD 2 GB RAM

Awesome job for a 48 hour turnaround. What camera(s) are you shooting with?
QUOTE Thanks
Martin.

Martin. is a jewel in the roughMartin. is a jewel in the rough

lighting was ish in a couple shots but im sure that you did what you could. acting and editing was good and the story was definately good.

~Martin.

QUOTE Thanks
Carol247

Carol247 is just really niceCarol247 is just really niceCarol247 is just really niceCarol247 is just really niceCarol247 is just really nice
Mac Specs: imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0

Very well put together. Amazing that you did it in 48 hours!

Nice captivating story too!

"We have enough youth, what we need is a fountain of smart"! - Unknown
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

yeah lighting was lacking because electricity was lacking and we didn't have enough time to set up generators and run long wires. we used what we had. we shot it with a dvx100b with a 35mm adaptor... we had an xl2 but only used it at at parts because we were not submitting true 16x9 and it was just to heavy. Hopefully the camera work will be better next year if our DP does not get sick.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Converting from wmv | copying DVDs »