New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

convert rar to vcd

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

PATO LOCO

PATO LOCO is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Ibook g4 1.2 ghz 1.25 gb ddr sdram

HELLO EVERYBODY IM NEW HERE BUT HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY MAC IM TRYING TO CONVERT A RAR TO VCD BUT DONT KNOW HOW WELL I DOWNLOADED THIS TORRENT BUT WANT TO MAKE A VCD OUT OF IT BUT THE FILES ARE .r01 well yall know the rest i hope. ANY HELP WILL GREATLY BE EPPRECIATED
QUOTE Thanks
NanoBite

NanoBite is an unknown at this point

G'day PATO LOCO & welcome to Mac-Forums.

While caps in a user name is fine, to ask a question using caps is the same as shouting ... that is when you are using any forum that is .... just fillin' ya' in.
QUOTE Thanks
PATO LOCO

PATO LOCO is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Ibook g4 1.2 ghz 1.25 gb ddr sdram

need help converting rar files to vcd i need help i downloaded a torrent theres a bunch of r01 but how do i convert it so i can make a vcd movie to play in a dvd player such as my xbox 360 thank a lot any help would be greatfull
QUOTE Thanks
Amen-Moses

Location: The home of the free and the land that did for Braveheart.
Amen-Moses is just really niceAmen-Moses is just really niceAmen-Moses is just really niceAmen-Moses is just really nice
Mac Specs: 24"iMac, 15"MB-Pro, MacBook, G4 iMac, PM G5 2x2Ghz, G4 iBook & Some PCs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PATO LOCO View Post
HELLO EVERYBODY IM NEW HERE BUT HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY MAC IM TRYING TO CONVERT A RAR TO VCD BUT DONT KNOW HOW WELL I DOWNLOADED THIS TORRENT BUT WANT TO MAKE A VCD OUT OF IT BUT THE FILES ARE .r01 well yall know the rest i hope. ANY HELP WILL GREATLY BE EPPRECIATED
I believe .rar files are and archive type, you wil need to un archive it first then tell me what the format of the internal files are.

Amen-Moses
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

NOTE: Merged cross-posts

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
RiDE

RiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Mac's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen-Moses View Post
I believe .rar files are and archive type, you wil need to un archive it first then tell me what the format of the internal files are.

Amen-Moses
This is absolutely correct. .Rar is like .Zip, .Tar, etc.... You'll need to extract the file, then burn using the Folder/file that is extracted.

<gets fishing poll, and bait>

PAT LOCO,
What was the torrent?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Problem with AVI file | Trouble With "Burn" and keeping 16:9 ratio. »