Mac Forums

Mac Forums (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/)
-   Movies and Video (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/movies-video/)
-   -   Official Camera Setup Thread (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/movies-video/48346-official-camera-setup-thread.html)

EDIT-XTREEM 12-27-2006 11:21 AM

Official Camera Setup Thread
 
Just like we have the Setup Thread, I thought i would start one for camera setups!!

Here Goes:
Panasonic pv-gs500 3-ccd with Rode VideoMic and 0.45X Wide Angle lens

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1033/img1565re5.jpg

PowerBookG4 12-27-2006 11:47 AM

Canon XL2 with a 35mm adapter on order.

EDIT-XTREEM 12-27-2006 11:49 AM

do u have any pics?

Benjamindaines 12-27-2006 11:53 AM

Canon Optura S1 (very nice small camera)
http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/8651/dsc4928od6.jpg

Nikon D70 & 60mm Macro lens (you'll have to excuse the quality, it was taken with the Canon [crap for still images])
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/6008/img0205jm7.jpg

Also have a Canon S2IS Although it doesn't see much use
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1944/dsc4930fz5.jpg

PowerBookG4 12-27-2006 11:54 AM

2 Attachment(s)
no pictures now. but i will put some up when I get the chance... for now here are pictures of the xl2 and the adapter I am buying, but neither are pictures of my actual unit.

EDIT-XTREEM 12-27-2006 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerBookG4 (Post 293486)
no pictures now. but i will put some up when I get the chance... for now here are pictures of the xl2 and the adapter I am buying, but neither are pictures of my actual unit.


Nice, don't you already have an xl2?

EDIT-XTREEM 12-27-2006 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamindaines (Post 293484)
Canon Optura S1 (very nice small camera)
http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/8651/dsc4928od6.jpg

Nikon D70 & 60mm Macro lens (you'll have to excuse the quality, it was taken with the Canon [crap for still images])
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/6008/img0205jm7.jpg

Also have a Canon S1IS Although it doesn't see much use
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1944/dsc4930fz5.jpg

I have the Canon Powershot S2IS.. it is a great camera... not pro, but not just point and shoot...

PowerBookG4 12-27-2006 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EDIT-XTREEM (Post 293491)
Nice, don't you already have an xl2?

yes i do, but i currently do not know where i have placed my still camera so that I can take a picture of it.

mr g5 12-27-2006 01:20 PM

nice cameras everyone.

Nikon D50
Nikon P4 for everyday photos.

as far as video, i'm still in the stone age with a canon one that uses tapes.

PowerBookG4 12-27-2006 01:26 PM

lol the xl2 uses tapes... all professional level camera's use tapes still. Do you mean DV or are you using VHS?

Benjamindaines 12-27-2006 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerBookG4 (Post 293539)
lol the xl2 uses tapes... all professional level camera's use tapes still. Do you mean DV or are you using VHS?

Hate to take it a tiny bit off topic but what do you know about digital encoders?

PowerBookG4 12-27-2006 01:43 PM

which one specifically do you have in mind?

Aptmunich 12-27-2006 02:01 PM

My camera setup: (taken with my even less fantastic iSight ;))

I hope to get a nice little prosumer dslr someday, but there's quite a few other things ahead on the list at the moment I'm afraid.

http://homepage.mac.com/aptmunich/mf/camerarig.jpg

EDIT-XTREEM 12-27-2006 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aptmunich (Post 293554)
My camera setup: (taken with my even less fantastic iSight ;))

I hope to get a nice little prosumer dslr someday, but there's quite a few other things ahead on the list at the moment I'm afraid.

http://homepage.mac.com/aptmunich/mf/camerarig.jpg

wats the megapixels on your cam?

Aptmunich 12-27-2006 02:45 PM

Only 2 Megapixels, but on sunny days the pictures aren't half bad actually...

If you search flickr, you can find a ton of nice pictures taken with that phone.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.