New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

Removing "start" option from a video

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

GMRMSx32767

GMRMSx32767 is on a distinguished road

I hope this makes sense:

I created three videos (slideshows with soundtrack). Two of them are on "autostart", the third has a menu which keep repeating, much like a conventional DVD, until the viewer presses "play" on the DVD player. If I attempt to view the video on my computer it is not possible, that I have found, to start the video; it simply keep re-running the intro. How can I remove that intro so it will begin playing?
QUOTE Thanks
mrplow

mrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.9, iPhone5s, iPad Air, AppleTV2

you can just navigate the contents of the disc to find the video file and run that. Or use the cursor/arrow keys to navigate the menu and press enter to play. Although clicking play should do it too.

External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« GoPro 1080p video laggy | Final cut pro x graphics card »