New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

Plz help screen recording

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Skylinegodzilla

Skylinegodzilla is on a distinguished road

Hey I'm trying to get help on recording for a lets play
I'm doing a collaborative lets play project and am trying to set up the applications and get them readey for everybody. The only problem is the recording.

You see we are trying to use QuickTime for the recording and after effects for editing.
But there is a problem we need to record the internal and the mic at the same time this is because we are using a LAN voice chat and we need to record it.

QuickTime is not recording the internal sounds I have googled how to Get around this but the only thing that turns up is a program called soundflower but this is no good since it redirects the audio from the headphones so then we can not. Here eatch other talk.

We want the audio from the game, the voice chat and there own mic to be recorded at the same time on everyone's computers. Then I will be able to teatch them how to edit the videos. With out having to do the tedious project of syncanising the audio files.
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Gday and welcome to the forums . . . .

Would Snagit or Jing help or do what you want as in the recording part of it ??
Or for the Audio use Rogue Amoeba | Audio Hijack Pro: Record Any Audio On Mac OS X and then sync the Audio and Video with iMovie ??
Im not sure if this would work per se I'm just chucking ideas out there for you to look at.
AudioHijackPro does work wonders though, having used it myself. Or Airfoil from Rouge Amoeba can send Audio from ANY Application to any device or computer on the same WIFi network, with the help of Airfoil Speakers . . . . Might need a combination of a couple of things to get what you want. . .

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iMovie 11 Problem | Can't burn dvd - burn button greyed out »