Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
02-23-2013, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by chop666
Hi, i currently use pinnacle studio ultimate 14 on pc for semi professional video editing on a pc. Im investing in a 27" imac and ditching the pc and would appreciate suggestions for similar software for the mac, ease of use and results.
This is a bit off-topic from your post...but you do realize that:
- buying a Macintosh computer
- learning a new OS,
- and learning a somewhat different video editing program
...you're going to be for quite a learning curve?? What sort of Macintosh and Mac OS experience do you have?
I'm only asking...so that your transition experience is as positive as possible.
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery