New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

Using USB and storage devices

Thread Closed

janetp62

janetp62 is on a distinguished road

I am trying to put movies that I ave downloaded from the Internet onto a USB or storage device which will enable me to plat them on my tv. Every time I try to do this it tells me that there isn't enough space available on each device to do this, but there is plenty of space available. I am new to all this so would be grateful for any advise.
I have a new iMac with lion and I have purchased video converter pro to concert my movies which seems to work well.
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

What kind of movies are you downloading and from where are you downloading them from? Give us an example.
janetp62

janetp62 is on a distinguished road

I have downloaded ice age 4 from utorrent and then kickass, downloaded fine and plays well on the iMac but I can't transfer it to USB or storage device. I have managed to also download it as iPad compatable and transfer it onto my iPad. I wanting to play it on my tv which isn't apple
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Please read our guidelines which you can find in my signature line. Those downloads are illegal and we do not discuss or provide help for any illegal activity.

Thread Closed

« iMovie not recognizing camera | how to import movie? »