Unhappy Burn a Blu-Ray With Toast 11
    I dragged 3 movies into the Selection Box. I set the Blu-Ray Video Option.I selected Auto Play on Insert. I dragged in a picture for the Background and Gave the movie a Title. Then I burned the Blu-Ray. When I load the Blu-Ray into my external player the first movie DOES NOT automatically play. Rather I get a screen that merely shows the name my Blu-Ray disc. I DO NOT see the Splash Screen Menu. I DO NOT even see the name of the three movies that I burned. When I click on the Name that is showing the movie starts to play but no matter what menu buttons I press I cannot ever get to the Splash Screen Menu in order to be able to select other movies to play.

Nambucca Heads Australia
    iMac i5 2.7GHz, 16GB memory, OS 10.11.1.
    G'day and welcome to the forums.

What type of movies are these - home or commercial? And what Mac as Blu-Ray has yet to be adopted by Apple?
    Hang on to those original install discs like grim death! Using OS X.7 or later make a bootable USB thumb drive before running Installer!

It is a Home Movie. Toast 11 allows you to Burn Blu-Ray discs if you have their Plug-in. Unfortunately, I cannot get the Menu options to work. I can burn a Single movie but not multiple movies.

Texas, where else?
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
    Unless we happen to have someone using Toast for that here, it may be a question better asked in their forums - link.
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

Victoria, BC
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    Since you didn't mention it -- do you in fact have a Blu-Ray BURNER that is supported by Toast?

Thread Information