New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

Best programs for extracting dvd's?

Thread Closed

SydneySean

SydneySean is on a distinguished road

Hi All!

Can anyone direct me to the best program for extracting dvd's into all the popular formats? I'll most extract VOB files so that is my priority but if there's a program that does VOB's as well as all the other popular formats AVI, MPEG etc let me know.

Thanks VERY Much in advance!
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneySean View Post
Hi All!

Can anyone direct me to the best program for extracting dvd's into all the popular formats? I'll most extract VOB files so that is my priority but if there's a program that does VOB's as well as all the other popular formats AVI, MPEG etc let me know.

Thanks VERY Much in advance!
I kindly direct you to read the stickies before posting. Linky.

死神はリンゴしか食べない。

Thread Closed

« Saving my movies to itunes | Youtube videos jumpy (video) »