New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

Problem exporting Keynote to Quicktime

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Glyre

Glyre is on a distinguished road

Hello,

I've been trying to solve this problem for a few days now, and this seems like a good place to get help.

I've been working on a Keynote presentation that involves a lot of pictures, music, and video clips. I went ahead and set everything up to automatically transition. I want to put it on a DVD for convenience. Some online tutorials I found said that all I need to do is record the presentation, and then export the recorded version to Quicktime. I have tried this several times, and everything seemingly works fine (When it's exporting I'm noticing that it always stops at a certain point, that isn't the actual presentation's end) until I open up the "video" in Quicktime. There, the formatting gets messed up--some sounds play, some don't. Transition times are completely out of sync, with some not even happening. I tried downgrading to Quicktime 7 and my results are still the same.

If anyone could provide a solution I would greatly appreciate it. Really, any means to convert the presentation to a DVD would work--it does not need to be through Quicktime.

Thanks
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Video Timer in iMovie 11? | iDVD - any way to stop it from loading prev proj? »