Forums strictly for Home Movie making?
    Hello, I enjoy this forum very much, but was wondering if any of you know of a home movie type discussion forum... One that maybe shares vacation movies, home videos, etc.. I am just looking for better ways and ideas to take my family videos to the next level.. Ideas about the making of, unique footage ideas etc.. I did some goggling, but I am just getting into this home movie making stuff and need ideas and inspiration from some of the vetrans that have been doing it for years!!! Can anyone help?

In Denial
    4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G
    Don't know if this is anything like you are looking for, but I found it with a quick internet search:

Video Editing Forums: Digital Director

It looked interesting to me. When I have time I will read through the posts to see what I can pick up.
    I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .

Milwaukee, WI
    We very much enjoy While there are a lot of technical areas of the site regarding cameras and equipment, you will also find home/traveling tips, documentary/wedding/event videography techniques and more. Might also want to check out Creative COW. Our video editing expert Jeff is a moderator over there and the community is extremely friendly.

Thread Information