New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

Streaming Live Feed from Mac to Xbox 360

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Warrenx

Warrenx is on a distinguished road

Hello Everyone ,

I am relatively new to Macs, was a Windows guy for a long time but I have not made the conversion. I have somewhat complex question that I have been perusing the internet all day for answers, but cannot find the proper way to word it. So I figured I would come on here and give it a shot, so thank you to anyone willing to help.

Here is what I want to do:

I want to stream a live internet video (playoff game) from justin.tv to my xbox 360 using my mac. I have done this on TVersity using Replay Media Catcher for the flv link, but I don't have the luxury of those convenient programs on the macbook (as far as I know).

So I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way, and if there are multiple ways what is the easiest, I am not a techie when it comes to streaming and transcoding.

Thanks again anyone for your help.

-Warren
QUOTE Thanks
seetim

seetim is on a distinguished road

I use this for my ps3 stream movies music and photos pretty nice

Nullriver Software : Products : Connect360

This is the link for the 360 I dont no if that will really help you or not..
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iMovie Expert Settings | HDMI help !! »