New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

Final Cut Pro Log and Transfer problem!!! help!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

dpitty

dpitty is on a distinguished road

Hey,

I recently bought a SONY HXR NX5U HD camera and its been great. Im using the 128 gb flash drive sold seperately...

Usually when I log and transfer, the clips come up instantly. Today however, Nothing is showing up... Ive tried rebooting the computer, and the program many times still nothing.

I then tried clicking "add folder" at the top left part of the screen. That brings up my finder, and I can see the Drive. I click the drive and click open. This message pops up

""D-PITTY CAM" contains unsupported media or has an invalid directory structure. Please choose a folder whose directory structure matches supported media."

Whyyyy is this happening?? Its never happened before... I shot a wedding today and am supposed to have it edited by next week!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Nethfel

Nethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10

What's in the D-PITTY CAM folder? does it just have the appropriate Private folder, or are there other things in there as well?

My Macs: Late 2013 rMBP w/ 750m; Mac mini G4, 1.25 GHz, 512m ram (server); Late 2011 11" MBA, 1.8GHz i7, 4Gig Ram, 256Gig SSD, HD3000; Powerbook 12" G4 1.33GHz running Debian as a server; Apple TV (1080p version)
QUOTE Thanks
Oneironaut

Oneironaut is just really niceOneironaut is just really niceOneironaut is just really niceOneironaut is just really niceOneironaut is just really nice
Mac Specs: 21" iMac * 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i7 * 16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 * 1TB HD *AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB

yeah, you might need to access another folder (or a set of folders) deeper within the file path.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« dvd -> ipod streaming | Toast 10, DVD video + subtitles »