Specs:
    MacBook Pro 15" i7 2.66 4GB, MacBook (Black), iPod Nano 16GB 5th Gen (Red), iPod Touch 8GB 2nd Gen
    Question EyeTV 250 Plus vs. EyeTV Hybrid vs. EyeTV HD vs. Hauppage HD PVR?
    EyeTV 250 Plus vs. EyeTV Hybrid vs. EyeTV HD vs. Hauppage HD PVR? I am currently looking for some hardware that I could record my PS3 gameplay with, and I have understood that all of the ones mentioned should do the trick, but which one does it the best, has the best features, or is just the best overall? I have 0% of experience with these, but from what i've heard, they aren't that hard to use. I want to get at least 720p out of what ever i am going to choose because I am going to put it in YouTube, and even though 1080i is also optional, it isn't so good in YouTube.

I would also have a straight question: Can I use one of those to record the screen of my Mac? I doubt it, but it would be really nice to also record Mac gaming gameplay without any lag...

If I could play through my Mac as a screen when using one of those, then it would be only bonus, and also, if you know any other good ones, then feel free to enlighten me

For those who don't know, Hauppage HD PVR does work with Macs (downloadable software), and it works with EyeTV software too, so no problems with that.
    Check my blogs out --> http://thegamerme.blogspot.com

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, Sierra
    The EyeTV HD would be my choice. You'll have to read the fine print closely though to see if there would be any problems using it in Finland.

Specs:
    MacBook Pro 15" i7 2.66 4GB, MacBook (Black), iPod Nano 16GB 5th Gen (Red), iPod Touch 8GB 2nd Gen
    Okay, thanks for the tip. Would you have any reasons why to get EyeTV HD? I think that running it in Finland will be no problem.

I had thought that EyeTV 250 Plus or Hauppage HD PVR would have been the best choices, because EyeTV 250 Plus has a game mode, where you can play PS3 and use your Mac as a screen without lag. Hauppage HD PVR is also one of the most used HD video recorders that works for Mac, but I guess EyeTV HD is good too...
    Check my blogs out --> http://thegamerme.blogspot.com

Thread Information