Thread: Timelapse questions
07-25-2010, 08:05 PM #1
- Member Since
- May 13, 2010
I have all my photos that I want to use for a timelapse video, but when I import them into iMovie HD they automatically get that annoying sequence transition. Any way to not have it do that?
07-26-2010, 03:28 PM #2
- Member Since
- Jun 25, 2005
- On the road
- 2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Well, when you drag a photo in, a pop up box appears that allows to un-select the Ken Burns Effect. You can also set the length the image will appear and its zoomed in affect.
To fix it after you incorrectly choose Ken Burns;
1. Click the Media tab at the right.
2. Click the Photo tab above that column.
3. Perform a Select All on your clips. <-- THIS AFFECTS EVERY CLIP.
4. Click 'Photo Settings' to the right under your images.
5. Deselect 'Ken Burns' in the pop up box.
6. The bunny symbol represents the length of time the clip will be displayed and has a minimum capability of 3 frames.
7. Dismiss the box via the Update button.CameraTime - Time lapse photography for novice and advanced users.
When asking questions, post the version of your software. You'll receive better answers.
Please post your results to the thread as it is good feedback.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By bscrabble in forum Apple DesktopsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2013, 10:40 AM
By ericg360 in forum Movies and VideoReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2012, 12:50 AM
By tennis100 in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 6Last Post: 10-27-2011, 09:30 PM
By hookbill in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2009, 11:19 AM
By Doug b in forum Images, Graphic Design, and Digital PhotographyReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2008, 11:24 AM