New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

What is your favorite movies of 2010?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Anishacole

Anishacole is on a distinguished road

I am big fan of movies. My favorite movies of 2010 are
1. Date Night
2. The Last Song
3. Clash of the Titans
4. Dear John
5. Green Zone
And Avatar is the best movie of 2009. I have watched ever.
What is your favorite movies of 2010?
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

I vote for Kick ***. >_>"

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks
BillyExtraction

BillyExtraction is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 27-inch: 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 2560 x 1440 resolution - 8GBmem - 1TBHD-ATI Radeon HD 4670 256MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRequiem View Post
I vote for Kick ***. >_>"
I'd agree with that, also... Robin Hood and Iron Man 2 are also both very good.
QUOTE Thanks
applebigtree

applebigtree is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Pro

My top 2010 movies (now) would be:

5. Alice in wonderland
4. Clash Of The Titans
3. Iron Man 2
2. Tron Legacy
1. Inception
QUOTE Thanks
AndreB23

AndreB23 is on a distinguished road

Avatar was my favorite! I really enjoyed watching it.
QUOTE Thanks
osxx

osxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3

QUOTE Thanks
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

i have only seen one this year - Iron Man 2

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!
QUOTE Thanks
camerabags

camerabags is on a distinguished road

My favourite movie name is my name is khan.
QUOTE Thanks
FabioJesus

FabioJesus is on a distinguished road

Only seen avatar, but it was amazing.
QUOTE Thanks
A12VSRNY

A12VSRNY is on a distinguished road

QUOTE Thanks
cnalicense

cnalicense is on a distinguished road

Well in 2010 i like the most is "Harry Porter"
QUOTE Thanks
ezcompane

ezcompane will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.5, 6gb ram, 500gb hard drive. 2010 13" MacBook Air 1.86 C2D, 4gb ram, 128gb HD.

Hmm.....so far this hasn't been a super big year for me, but I do have my favorites of what I've seen. I want to say that Tron will replace one of these, but since it hasn't been released just yet I can't say if it will be good or not.
5.Scott Pilgrim Vs the World
4.Predators
3.The Book of Eli
2. Iron Man 2
1.Inception

LIVE and PSN: EZCOMPANE
2008 MacBook Pro (2.5ghz C2D,6gb,80 SSD, 500 GB), iPad 32GB, iPhone 4 16gb, 2011 MacBook Air (11" 1.87 i7, 4GB, 128GB) 2010 MacBook Air (13" 1.86 C2D, 4gb, 128gb), Boxee, Netgear Stora
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), BenQ second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB

I didn't see as many movies this year as I normally do, but I have to say as someone who is probably older than most of you -- if you thought the remake of Clash of the Titans was good, wow. I mean, if I showed you the original one NOW you'd think it sucked, but for its time it was WAAAAAY better.

Anyway, the latest Harry Potter was pretty good. I don't read the books, so I appreciate the ones that try to make sense as normal movies -- of which I think only 1, 4 and 6 have tried to do.

Scott Pilgrim was excellent.

Toy Story 3 was terrific. I was not expecting much and was very pleasantly surprised.

I'm surprised nobody here has mentioned The Social Network. Wrong demo, I guess, but that was a remarkable movie. Sadly I didn't see Inception but it does sound like it deserves its praise.

Haven't seen Black Swan yet, but I fully expect it to make my list.

Also, these wouldn't have been noticed by this crowd since they're not "mainstream" films, but "Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work" and "American: The Bill Hicks Story" were astonishing, "Inside Job" was infuriating (in a good way), "Get Low" is an amazing showcase of fine acting, and "I Am Love" was good acting PLUS incredible scenery. If you're ready for something that didn't play the multiplex, check em out.
QUOTE Thanks
Kevriano

Kevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.

Hmm, in order of best...

Inception
Toy Story 3
Iron Man 2
Centurion

Nothing else has been outstanding really (as I can't think of any more!)
Surprised to see votes for Avatar, as that was 2009.

Try my custom Mac Forums Search Engine: Mac Forums Google Search

Please use the reputation system if you consider any help given useful (it's the little ✓/✘ on the left <---)

QUOTE Thanks
saguakid

saguakid is on a distinguished road

No particular order
THE TOWN
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON
TOY STORY 3
THE SOCIAL NETWORK
SALT
THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATOO,THE GIRL WHO PLAYED WITH FIRE.\,THE GIRL WHO KICKED THE HORNET'S NEST
127 HOURS
EASY A
INCEPTION
I LOVE YOU PHILLIP MORRIS
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« FCE missing dialog asking if clip and seq settings match | Video converter recommendation for non intel based mac? »