New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

Divx Joiner

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iscameron

iscameron is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" Macbook Pro 2.66 GHz,13'' macbook white, 20" iMac, 16GB iPhone 3G white.

Hey I was just wondering how I can join two divx movie files into one?
QUOTE Thanks
Kevriano

Kevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.

ffmpegX a DVD, SVCD, VCD, CVD, VOB, DivX, XviD, H.264, PSP, iPod, MP4, MOV, FLV encoder for Mac OSX

Try my custom Mac Forums Search Engine: Mac Forums Google Search

Please use the reputation system if you consider any help given useful (it's the little ✓/✘ on the left <---)

QUOTE Thanks
iscameron

Mac Specs: 15" Macbook Pro 2.66 GHz,13'' macbook white, 20" iMac, 16GB iPhone 3G white.

the mpeg2enc binary link on that page is not working.

... nevermind i got it....

but this does not seem to allow me to COMBINE two divx files, only m1v, m2v, mpg, and avi.... which i could just do in imovie if they were already in that format....
QUOTE Thanks
Kevriano

Kevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.

I'll check on that for you later. Pretty sure you can.

Please use the reputation system if you consider any help given useful (it's the little ✓/✘ on the left <---)

QUOTE Thanks
iscameron

much appreciated, ill check back later.
QUOTE Thanks
Kevriano

Hmm, my bad it seems it will only stitch mv1,2, mpeg and avi files. Odd.

A little googleing found this, though whether it is compatible with current OS is a thing to find out. It should be.

Download Split Me for Mac - Split and join Divx video files. MacUpdate Mac Video Software Downloads

QUOTE Thanks
iscameron

Thanks for the Help but I finally figured it out... Seems pretty stupid no one knew this but..... because divx is a Codec you can simply rename the file to Avi and then use any video editor to join the files. I used D-Vision 3 and it works pretty well so far.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« whats the best 1080p video player on Mac | Final Cut Express/ torrent »