New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

out of sync audio.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

g4ppc

g4ppc is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: g4 ppc mdd 1.42 dpp

hi.... iv got a film that i want to burn to dvd but when burnt, the audio is a week out of sync lol...

whats the best prog to sort the audio out(bare in mind on no bill gates)..

cheers
al.
QUOTE Thanks
Nethfel

Nethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10

It'd help to have a lot more info - I'm not saying I can fix your problem, but knowing more about it would help - ie:

What application are you using to burn the DVD?
Did you create the movie yourself? If you did, how did you export it from your editor?
If you didn't - what format is the movie in? Does the movie (file, pre putting it on DVD) play all the way through and remain in sync?
Does it start in sync and gradually drift as you go through the film?
Have you burned other videos to DVD, and if you have, do they show the same symptoms?

My Macs: Late 2013 rMBP w/ 750m; Mac mini G4, 1.25 GHz, 512m ram (server); Late 2011 11" MBA, 1.8GHz i7, 4Gig Ram, 256Gig SSD, HD3000; Powerbook 12" G4 1.33GHz running Debian as a server; Apple TV (1080p version)
QUOTE Thanks
g4ppc

g4ppc is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: g4 ppc mdd 1.42 dpp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nethfel View Post
It'd help to have a lot more info - I'm not saying I can fix your problem, but knowing more about it would help - ie:

What application are you using to burn the DVD?
Did you create the movie yourself? If you did, how did you export it from your editor?
If you didn't - what format is the movie in? Does the movie (file, pre putting it on DVD) play all the way through and remain in sync?
Does it start in sync and gradually drift as you go through the film?
Have you burned other videos to DVD, and if you have, do they show the same symptoms?
OK.. i tried toast to rip and burn it after i dl it from usenext as an avi..
.dont know about the drift but its at least 2 secs out at the beginning.
ah...iv only seen the out of sync bit after converting and burning with toast.

EDIT........the original avi is perfect cos iv just checked it....?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Toast Titanium | Flip4mac issue »