New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

Cant play downloaded BT movies in vlc/QT

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

lovehaight

lovehaight is on a distinguished road

I have recently upgraded to leopard using a powerbookg4...my downloaded moves (bittorrent) do not work in vlc or QT..previously they worked fine in tiger..I can also play avi movies that were burned to disc..any ideas?
edit: reposted under video
QUOTE Thanks
Doug b

Doug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5

Because the MPAA has finally caught up with you, hacked into your Mac and is at this very moment, watching you !

Now perhaps.. just perhaps, if you hadn't said that your movies were illegally downloaded , (cuz come on man.. we know it, you know it, your mom knows it and your dog, most definitely knows it!), you might have gotten some help. But, you said the magic word, which all forum mods and owners slight.. Yes kids the big Ol' {T} word !

The trick is, not to say where you got it from, K ? K.

Doug

BTW, I in no way, shape or form advocate downloading movies from t'rnt sites. And if anyone dares to say that it might have been a free independent movie.. stop it. I'm also not saying that I respect the lawyers or suits whom work for the MPAA.. they're equally disgraceful IMHO. Or the RIAA for that matter. Or any lawyer for that matter...

*stuffs foot back in proverbial orifice*

DougII

Oh tEh internetzes ! How much fun is this eh ? :
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Transferring Video to my MacBook | Reconnecting media after crash in FCP-help! »