New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

Backing up DVDs, NO compression, 1:1

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

meznarica

meznarica is on a distinguished road

Hello, I want to back up my DVD collection and keep all of the features of the DVD disk in the files when I play them. I ripped them off of the DVD using mac the ripper but now I want to convert it to one file that I can drag into Itunes or whatever so I can watch it on my xbox. I want it to retain perfect quality, 1:1, no compression so that it looks like HD when it is supposed to on the TV. Is there any program that can do convert this perfectly? If it is only possible to make the movie into one file without the menus and features that is fine also. Thank you.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« FCE does not see my Canon XH-G1 | Separate left and right channels in movie? »