New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

Streaming Football

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

-mateusz

-mateusz is on a distinguished road

Hey i was just wondering if anyone knows of any website or program that i could watch live football (soccer) games on my laptop in class. When i google it, a bunch of websites pop up but you gotta pay for all of them. My buddy watches games for free, i asked him where but it didnt work for me..

Any ideas?

Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
Sur3Mac

Sur3Mac is a jewel in the roughSur3Mac is a jewel in the roughSur3Mac is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Late 2011 MBP 13" i5/16GB RAM,Early 2007 MB white 13", 2x TV 3rd Gen, ᣦ

Here's an idea... shouldn't you be learning in class??

QUOTE Thanks
Kevriano

Kevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.

You shub be gettin an heducashun.

However, look at Zeropaid.com - if it's free it's for me! for this kind of thing. They have a way of watching any NFL game free, so maybe they do the same for FOOTBALL (not soccer!)

Try my custom Mac Forums Search Engine: Mac Forums Google Search

Please use the reputation system if you consider any help given useful (it's the little ✓/✘ on the left <---)

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Having trouble getting MPEG2 (from Sony HDD cam) to play on Mac Book | software to convert swf video »