Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Specs:
    13'' Macbook Pro 2.26 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 1067 Mhz DDR3 500 GB 7200rpm HD
    Talking my 1st video I made using imovie
    Ok everyone. I just got my macbook pro so I don't game on it anymore. I kind of now like making movies with imovie and also using photoshop. Never thought I would get into it being an avid gamer. But I did and I like it. I feel so proud over my work in photoshop.

However I have my first imovie little movie I made. I know its not the coolest effects and looks like a 1st grader made it but oh well. Its my first! In the process of getting final cut pro so I can make some Hollywood! Anyways let me know if I did ok...

BTW, this video was shot in my brothers 2006 g35. I was recording. I know its not good to street race but it was late and on a highway.

YouTube - G35 vs SRT4

Specs:
    2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
    Let us know when you get charged via your video postings. I always get a really good laugh when that happens to people.

Please take you shenanigans to a proper track where it is less likely an innocent bystander will get killed, yet again.
    CameraTime - Time lapse photography for novice and advanced users.

When asking questions, post the version of your software. You'll receive better answers.

Please post your results to the thread as it is good feedback.

Specs:
    15.4" MBP Sep 09, 2.66Ghz C2D, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD 7200rpm, 10.6.x / iPod Touch 8Gb
    Quote Originally Posted by deathcloud View Post
    Ok everyone. I just got my macbook pro so I don't game on it anymore. I kind of now like making movies with imovie and also using photoshop. Never thought I would get into it being an avid gamer. But I did and I like it. I feel so proud over my work in photoshop.

However I have my first imovie little movie I made. I know its not the coolest effects and looks like a 1st grader made it but oh well. Its my first! In the process of getting final cut pro so I can make some Hollywood! Anyways let me know if I did ok...

BTW, this video was shot in my brothers 2006 g35. I was recording. I know its not good to street race but it was late and on a highway.

YouTube - G35 vs SRT4
    Well done on your first video, with time you will have a fine polished clip!

Specs:
    2009 Macbook White 2Ghz 2Gig RAM 120Gig HDD
    what xstep said. ditto.
    We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology.

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by xstep View Post
    Let us know when you get charged via your video postings. I always get a really good laugh when that happens to people.
    What are you talking about? WHose gunna charge me?

Specs:
    Macbook 13" 2.13GHz - Intel Core 2 Duo 2GB DDR2 Memory - 160GB HD - NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
    He he, he won't get charged for that.
    Hey, deathcloud, do you mind if we make this a "My first iMovie" thread?
    Here's mine, you may like it, being a gamer.

F-Zero GX: Cover of Big Blue
    I'm not a Mac. I'm not a PC. I'm a person.

Specs:
    2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
    In the past, people who have posted criminal activity, have been tracked down and charged. Your current video doesn't have a lot of information, particularly your real speed, which would have to be calculated.

When asking questions, post the version of your software. You'll receive better answers.

Specs:
    In the past, people who have posted criminal activity, have been tracked down and charged. Your current video doesn't have a lot of information, particularly your real speed, which would have to be calculated.
    Wow... if that were true then streetfire.net would be shut down. And I'm sure the police or fbi want to spend time watching videos on youtube. I'm sure they have more important things to do. Thanks for trying to be a mature adult, but we do go to the track all the time and don't usually do that. But hey we were trying to pass the car but the other car increased its speed not my fault.

Specs:
    I agree
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyboots View Post
    He he, he won't get charged for that.
    Hey, deathcloud, do you mind if we make this a "My first iMovie" thread?
    Here's mine, you may like it, being a gamer.

F-Zero GX: Cover of Big Blue
    Lets make this the first video thread. I am interested to see peoples first videos.

If that is your first video.... WOW that is incredible. You did good for your first. I couldn't imagine how long that took. It actually looks like a video game commercial. Well done.

I am interested in seeing other peoples first project. Its cool to see what other peoples first videos were.

Specs:
    2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)
    YouTube duck shooter lashes out - People do get convicted of things based on what appears on YouTube. I don't know about your jurisdiction but providing video evidence of what you called a "good race" on public streets on YouTube doesn't look too good.

Regardless of whether or not you "don't usually do that" is irrelevant - you did it.
    Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
    M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
    Writing a Quality Post

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by vansmith View Post
    YouTube duck shooter lashes out - People do get convicted of things based on what appears on YouTube. I don't know about your jurisdiction but providing video evidence of what you called a "good race" on public streets on YouTube doesn't look too good.

Regardless of whether or not you "don't usually do that" is irrelevant - you did it.
    Ok... COOL! I understand.

Ne ways does anyone out there have first videos that they made? I am interested in seeing them. I know that a lot people have tried using imovie in making a movie so lets see em.

Specs:
    I made this one a while back; . It was my first time compression video. Read the notes in the link about how I made it.

Ok, here's my first editing project. Done with iMovie last year.

YouTube - Crocodile Dundee recut trailer - Recut as horror

Specs:
    bellymonster,

Great cut! If I hadn't all ready seen the movie, I'd be expecting a completely different story.

Specs:
    I made this one a while back; . It was my first time compression video. Read the notes in the link about how I made it.
    Wow that is crazy... EVERY 1 se a picture? That is crazy! That drive was long. How much space did that take up? I should have done that for my trip from Sacramento, California to Jacksonville, Florida. But instead I just did mini video clips capturing unique parts of the drive.

That video is going to be a hard one to make but I will make it and hopefully be really nice.

Thread Information