download a digital copy movie from itunes
    I recently bought a DVD and it came with a free digital copy to download from itunes. I redeemed the movie, but accidentally deleted it. Now i can't seem to download it again. It isn't in my purchase history, and itunes won't let me download it without buying it again. Does anyone know how i can retrieve it again?
    Ugly Betty, got me totally

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/movies-video/163748-download-digital-copy-movie-itun
    I recently bought a DVD and it came with a free digital copy to download from itunes. I redeemed the movie, but accidentally deleted it. Now i can't seem to download it again. It isn't in my purchase history, and itunes won't let me download it without buying it again. Does anyone know how i can retrieve it again?

thank you for the help!!

I recently bought a DVD and it came with a free digital copy to download from itunes. I redeemed the movie but accidentally deleted it. Now i can't seem to download it again. It isn't in my purchase history, and itunes won't let me download it without buying it again. Does anyone know how i can retrieve it again?

thank you for the help!!

PLZ help me. thank you.

i recently bought a DVD and it came with a free digital copy to dowanload from itune. I redeemed the movie, but accidentally deleted it. Now i can't seem to download it again. It isn't in my purchase history, and itunes won't let me download it without buying it again. Does anyone know how i can retrieve it again?

plz help!
    thank you!
    Ugly Betty, got me totally

Specs:
    MBP 2.33 4GB: MacPro 8 Core 2.8, 16GB: MacMini 2.26 4GB: MacMin 2.53 4GB: iPhone3GS 32GB
    Unfortunately, no.

You get one download from iTunes and there is no option to download anything again once purchased and fully downloaded to your machine. This is why Apple encourages iTunes backup after most downloads.

If there is a problem with the download itself, you can contact Apple and they will reset the download and let you do it again, but they won't allow you to download content multiple times once the original file is fully downloaded and on your local machine.

Thread Information