New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

Please give me some advice

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Bigmoss

Bigmoss is on a distinguished road

Hi guys I did allot of reading and let me start by saying you have a nice site here.

I finally bought a new Imac last week and am just starting to find my way around. I did by Mac for Dummies and Final Cut for dummies.

I have a Canon GL2 camera and like to burn my footage to DVD adding music every once and a while nothing too fancy. I bought and installed Final Cut Pro but am finding really hard to work with. I used Adobe Elements on my PC and found it easy to import from the cam add some music and hit the burn to DVD button.

I have been able to import my footage into FC but cant seem to get it to do anything else even with the help of the dummy book.

Is there another software out there that you guys like better or that is a little easier to work with ?

Any help and advice would be appreciated !
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« different region problem | iSight mic will not mute...Help! »