New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

DVD2oneX change output folder?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

faithhopelove

faithhopelove is on a distinguished road

Is there a way to change the output (destination) folder in this program? It defaulted to my home pc computer which is linked to my laptop and says it takes over 2 hours to encode so I want to change the folder so it places it on my laptop directly. Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Don't have that software, but that should be an option within it's Preference settings.

However, changing the location it outputs the file will more than likely 'not' change the time of the encode by more than a few seconds. The encoding takes much longer than the transfer rate across the network.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
faithhopelove

faithhopelove is on a distinguished road

I finally found it! I am new to mac and did not realize that all the settings for the program you have open are up at the top of the screen in mac. Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Control imovie w/ apple remote? | help »