New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

View Problem with iTunes Rental Movie

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

stalhouk

stalhouk is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac

I am having a new problem when I rent iTune movies.
I have an iMac OS X v10.4.11 with a 23" monitor.
When I view a rented iTune movie, I am unable to view the movie full screen. When I hit View, Fit to Screen, the top bar shows along with the dock.
When I hit View, Full Screen, the movie is about 5 sq in and centered in the screen THe remainder of the screen is black. Very annoying!!
This is a new problem....about 3 months ago, I rented a movie and when I hit View FUll Screen, the movie took up most of the screen.
I've downloaded the most recent version of iTunes but this did not resolve the problem.
I contacted Apple Support and they re-sent the movie. That did not solve the problem.
any ideas??
I'm a mac beginner so maybe there is something obvious..
QUOTE Thanks
tbehren

tbehren is on a distinguished road

I can't seem to view movies in full screen with itunes anymore. im sure it has
to be a setting but i can't figure it out. When I hit the full screen button I get a 5" square video and the rest of the screen is black.

Any suggestions?
QUOTE Thanks
xstep

xstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid

When in 'full' screen mode try using command-3 to expand the picture.

The command key is the one to the immediate left of the space bar with a funny symbol on it and the apple symbol.

CameraTime - Time lapse photography for novice and advanced users.

When asking questions, post the version of your software. You'll receive better answers.

Please post your results to the thread as it is good feedback.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Exporting AVI | Limewire help. »