imovie titles flicker - why?
    Hi - I've been struggling for days trying to get the credit titles on an imovie project to stop flickering (I am using the scrolling block option). Titles appear fine until the DVD is burnt and then they are distorted (flickering/changing/dancing) when played back. Oddly I have found that if I switch off the deinterlace mode on dvd playback the titles appear fine (not a long term option though as the rest of the movie is then interlaced -no good). I am working in standard PAL (25 frames per second). Anyone know what's going on please!!?? Is it possible to actually add interlacing? I'm using imovie version 6.0.3

alienware,mbp,imac(3),blackjack,Hp running macintosh,
    I think it might be your dvd burner or player or tv something along those lines are distorting the credit sequence. Probably your dvd player. Is the DVD you are burning in good condition?

hi - thanks. My dvd's and computer are fine I think - I've burnt lots of test copys and all other dvd's play normally including previous imovie projects (although never used titles befor...) I am pretty convinced this is not a problem at playback, however an interesting point - I'll take one of these dvd's to a friends house and try it on their machine to be sure...update to follow after this attempt...

Thread Information