New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

Help, removing Auto-tune demo!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

simonaa

simonaa is on a distinguished road

Hi mac experts!, long ago I installed a demo version of "Auto-Tune 5" on my macbook. When the demo expired I didn't really thought that it would cause me any problems. BUT! I have recently downloaded a trial version of Adobe Premiere Pro to edit some video clips in. When I try to open op the application it stops when it writes - "Loading: auto-tuneMM.vst" and a message from autotune pops-up on the screen saying that Auto-tune has expired. The only thing that I can do is to exit this pop-up message, afterwards Premiere pro shuts down

Does anyone know what I should/can do ? Im really lost since I can't find any answers on the net

Please help me.
QUOTE Thanks
Jaygray

Jaygray is a jewel in the roughJaygray is a jewel in the roughJaygray is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD

Did you delete the Auto-Tune application once it expired? Drag it from the Applications folder over to your Trash Can.

Assuming you did this long ago, then this post may help. Need help deleting/uninstalling Auto Tune!!! - Mac Forums
QUOTE Thanks
simonaa

simonaa is on a distinguished road

Sorry, I have not told that I done exactly that - deleting all those files and folder that I could find.

But Auto-tune still appears to exist oon my mac :s

Any other solutions ?

(BTW thanks for the quick answer)
QUOTE Thanks
dan1987

dan1987 is on a distinguished road

Hey, so i literally have the exact same problem. I can't open my Premier Pro because of this expired version of ANtares auto-tune. when i try to open it, the program basically freezes with the expired trial version notification on the screen. i cant click quit or anything. Any help getting rid of this program completely from my computer would be greatly appreciated. it is really getting annoying, and yes i have deleted all of the related files. thanks
QUOTE Thanks
Beefdaddy

Beefdaddy is on a distinguished road

I have the same issue, does anyone have a solution to getting rid of auto tune, i cant open premier
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Seeking iMovie How-To | AVCHD compression format »