New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

Uploading Videos to Rapidshare

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

upnet1050

upnet1050 is on a distinguished road

Hello all. Shot some videos with my new Canon S5 IS. Yesterday I successfully uploaded two videos to rapidshare. Total length combined was about 12:30.
Today I tried to upload another video to no avail. Tried to upload the same video to you tube. Does it matter if the file is a .dv .wmv or a .avi? I can't figure out where to look in my computer. However I did upload a very short video to my photobucket account. (.avi): It came from the same camera...shot the same day. No problem. All the videos come out of my camera in .avi. I'm really new at this, so maybe I screwed something up. I do notice that in Quicktime I cannot "save as". There is a pro icon in front of Save, save as, and when I click on it it says I have to get Quicktime pro. I am so confused.
Need some help....please
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« snapz x pro 2.0 not working with some apps... | Photo booth no sound!! HELP »