New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

 
Start a Discussion
 

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

.mp4 questions need to be answered.


Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

 
Thread Tools
crazytreeman

 
crazytreeman's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 26, 2007
Posts: 60
crazytreeman is on a distinguished road

crazytreeman is offline
ok i have about 400 .mp4 video files. and about 90% of them are ipod compatible because i used isquint for them. now the other 10% of them are older dvd rips. back in the day where handbrake diddnt have the "insert ipod atom" option. so i have a couple scattered movies that are not ipod compatible. here are my questions.

1. how can insert the ipod atom to all of my files?

2. how can i view my files in the fashion of "sort by video codec"

either i want to insert ipod atom to all to make them ipod compatible or i want to quickly identify the problem files and re-rip them.

any ideas?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe


« My MacBook Welcome Video | Can't hear audio on Angelic or RiVER ripped video files »
Thread Tools

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Switching [back] to Mac -- questions Tigerotor77w Switcher Hangout 12 03-20-2008 07:18 PM
Considering purchasing an MBP, Need a few questions answered first matrixtna Apple Notebooks 7 01-25-2008 08:31 PM
About to buy an apple laptop just need some questions answered morty192 Switcher Hangout 3 05-21-2007 08:43 AM
My first iPod: Can I get some questions answered, please? NJRonbo iPod Hardware and Accessories 2 02-06-2007 08:09 AM
Questions, Questions, Questions! Excavator Switcher Hangout 2 09-02-2006 01:24 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
X

Welcome to Mac-Forums.com

Create your username to jump into the discussion!

New members like you have made this community the ultimate source for your Mac since 2003!


(4 digit year)

Already a member?