New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Movies and Video For people making movies and editing video with their Mac.

.mp4 questions need to be answered.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

crazytreeman

crazytreeman is on a distinguished road

ok i have about 400 .mp4 video files. and about 90% of them are ipod compatible because i used isquint for them. now the other 10% of them are older dvd rips. back in the day where handbrake diddnt have the "insert ipod atom" option. so i have a couple scattered movies that are not ipod compatible. here are my questions.

1. how can insert the ipod atom to all of my files?

2. how can i view my files in the fashion of "sort by video codec"

either i want to insert ipod atom to all to make them ipod compatible or i want to quickly identify the problem files and re-rip them.

any ideas?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« My MacBook Welcome Video | Can't hear audio on Angelic or RiVER ripped video files »