New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

iPod Touch - Not showing up in iTunes/desktop

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Doodah

Doodah is on a distinguished road

I had this problem over the weekend, I upgraded to Leopard and hadn't had my iTouch connected since doing that. My old nano showed up fine but there was nothing with the Touch. After frustrated googling (found this place!) I read endless stories of having to get into my HD - scary thought.

Anyway, I restored the iTouch, still nada and in desperation I reinstalled iTunes. Bingo, it worked. My computer skills really aren't up to much so I was dreading having to fiddle around.

So hello to you all and maybe this might just help another thickie like me.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Dropped it and now it won't work... HELP! | ipod touch jailbroken 1.1.1 to 1.1.3 »