New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPod Hardware and Accessories All iPod hardware discussions.

iPod Touch - Pootched!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

filter888

filter888 is on a distinguished road

Hi all,
Think my iPod is pootched! I can't get wi-fi unless I set it on my router and my battery is toast overnight without turning the screen on. What gives? I had jailbreaked it but restored it back to 1.1 just to see? didn't help. Might have to take her back? Anyone else have this problem? This happens with 2 different wireless routers so I know that's not the issue. Should I open her up and have a look? It's been treated very well. not dropped or nothing always in a sock and I only had since December.
Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
RNDdave

RNDdave is a jewel in the roughRNDdave is a jewel in the roughRNDdave is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Alu MacBook | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | iPad2 (3G)

don't open it. Take it to apple, let them fix or replace it.
QUOTE Thanks
MACGIRL34

MACGIRL34 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 24" iMac 2.8 GHZ/2GB/320GB/Leopard

I'd say jailbreaking it may not have been a great idea. While adding 3rd party apps may be fun at the time, in the end they are not worth it when the ipod/iphone breaks down. Eventually apple will get more fun apps for us I am sure. Just remember it's not apples fault if our gadget malfunctions after we mess with them in that way...hope you get it fixed though...

.Leo my mac kitty... 24" iMac 2.8GHz, Macbook Air 1.8GHZ/2GB/80GB, iPhone 3G 16GB White , iPod Classic 80GB, iPod Nano...
MAC CHAT: macgirl3434 see profile
My site: see profile
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Ipod rebate | Audiobooks go on and on and... »